Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

September's Evil Read...



This month, I have picked 
for The Night Lights Book Club.

Find this book at Barnes and Noble

This book is clever and crazy and I just couldn't get enough of it.
I love the point of view that Kepnes uses to tell her tale;
I love the detail of the story; 
I love the raw, psychotic honesty of its characters.
This is a real page turner, Creepsters.
It's like nothing I have ever read before.
Read it.  
If you're twisted, like me, you will absolutely love it.

My rating for this book gets 5 outta 5:  ❤❤❤❤❤ 

#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#SharetheDarkness
#EvilsLibrary
#NightLightsCastShadows
#Booknerds4Life




No comments: