Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, January 26, 2017

#TBT

Image via tablo.io 

So much truth in this quote.
So much sadness too.

It makes me wonder about my own story?
About those I write and those I live.
Truth be told, this quote has me doing some soul-searching.
What about you?
What is your story about, Creepster?
What does it say?
Is it beautiful and tragic?
Is it full of love and loss?
Can it change a life?
Will it make a difference?
Will it make me cry? Laugh? Want to live?
Is it worthy of a read?
And are you proud of it?
Scared of it?
Happy in it?
Ashamed to share it?

I truly hope your story is a good one, Creepster.
I hope it's a long one.
And I hope it's one for the ages.

Creep On...



No comments: