Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Always Lurking


"He had reminded her that the world was a dangerous place, 
a shadowy cellar 
with nightmare creatures crouching in the dark corners."

 ~ Dean Koontz ~


I read a lot these days.
It helps me occupy my mind and keep it in check.
I found an old Koontz book in my stack of reads - I had purchased this old gem from a book sale last summer.  It was quite a disturbing read and I don't exactly recommend it, but there was this line in it that resonated somewhere inside of me; somewhere dark and boding.  I thought I'd share it and see if you might connect with it too?  Maybe understand its meaning?  Heed its warning?


No comments: