Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, December 11, 2015

December Contest


This contest is officially closed. 
We have our winner!!!

Congrats, Christie!

A shout-out to all Creepsters:

Be the first to answer the holiday trivia question correctly 
and win this surprise holiday gift:



Who am I?
I am feared.
I am the opposite of St. Nicholas.
I am a horned, anthropomorphic figure from Alpine legend.
During the Christmas season, I punish the children who have misbehaved.
I am so great, they made me into a movie that is currently playing at a theater near you.


Leave your name and answer below.
And please read the Contest Rules before you agree to participate.
Thank you, Creepsters!
And Good Luck!



No comments: