Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, July 30, 2015

From the Grave

For throw back Thursday,
I thought I'd keep the dancing theme going from Monday's post.

Although that Music Monday piece was a sweet and beautiful memory,
this one will be its exact opposite.

I got the idea for this short tale from a nightmare - a very gruesome one - and I just added some background story to create a little atmosphere for it.

This is another one of my favorites and according to the comments and emails I received from you Creepsters out there, it's one of yours too.  Thank you for the great feedback.  It makes this all worthwhile.

If you haven't read it yet -
Or maybe you want to revisit it -
 Cursed    



No comments: