Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, June 9, 2014

Un-ique ?

Have you always known you were a writer? 

I have always felt inadequate in my writing.
Unsure of what I was doing;
Unsure of what to do next.
Unable to determine who I was and how I wanted to be perceived.
I felt my words were unbelievable;
My nightmares unimaginable.
My goals unattainable.

And then one day, I woke up, looked around and said Fuck It.
I started to own who I was and who I am.
I embraced my nightmares;
Began honing my skills;
I owned up to my realities.

Now, this is me.
This is my work.
This is what I love to do.
And I hope you're enjoying the ride, Creepsters.
I know I am.

~dpb~

No comments: