Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, September 20, 2013

Contest Time

UPDATE:  This contest is closed.  
We have verified a winner!
Congrats Gina!


Be the first to answer correctly and win this DVD!




The following questions are based on the very first nightmare I ever had.  Find the story, read it and answer the questions in order in the comment section below.
If you don't have a Google account to post, no worries.  Just click an anonymous reply and include your first name with your entry.
Good Luck, Creepsters.
(And remember, there are always clues on our website and on Twitter to help you win.)


1.  What cartoon series do I make reference to in this story?
2.  Where do I think I am falling into?
2.  How old was I when I had this first nightmare?


No comments: